Konica Minolta Offers PageScope, a Free Mobile Print App for iPad, iPhone
If you’ve got an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, now you can scan and print on the go with PageScope, Konica Minolta’s free mobile printing app. With just a touch of your finger, you can send documents, emails, Web pages, photos and more to any of Konica Minolta’s bizhub multifunctional printing (MFP) products via your wireless LAN connection.
PageScope makes it easy to manage your information wherever you are with these easy-to-use features:
- Mobile printing
- Scanning to your Apple device via WebDAV
- Quickly and easily manage documents via “My Documents”
- Print PDF, TIFF, XPS, PNG, BMP and GIF files on Konica Minolta MFPs
- Access business documents anytime, anywhere
You can even create professional finished copies using PageScope, which offers MFP duplex, collate, punch, offset, staple, monochrome and input tray features on compatible equipment. Plus, the app supports a variety of languages, including English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese.
PageScope Mobile is compatible with the following:
- iPad, iPad 2 (iOS 3.2, 4.2, 4.3)
- iPhone 4 (iOS 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)/iPhone 3GS (iOS 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)
- iPod touch Fourth Generation (iOS 4.1, 4.2, 4.3)
To download it now, just visit the Apple App Store on your Apple device and search for “Pagescope Mobile.” You can also download the PageScope Mobile App to your PC via iTunes.